Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
Forget What You Know
 tribute(s) left

Sometimes what you know isn't always right. It might be different to all people.

Navigations are Forget, What, You, Know.
Archives :double click on What

Stuck in head

you're now listening to 'Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift'

Random

Jumat, 11 Mei 2012 09.50

First watched him in Alex Rider : Stormbreaker. Too bad there's only one Alex Rider movie of eight books. I used to like Alex Pettyfer though, but now I don't know if I still do. He just seems different.


Tom Felton. From the movies that I have watched he always plays as bad boy.


Logan Lerman the cute actor. -___- He looks innocent. and a bit looks like David Archuleta (?)


and last but not least. Emma's step brother. lol I don't even know his name.



▲ back to the top | 0 mockingjay(s)