Just close your eyes, the sun is going down ♥
Forget What You Know
 tribute(s) left

Sometimes what you know isn't always right. It might be different to all people.

Navigations are Forget, What, You, Know.
Archives :double click on What

Stuck in head

you're now listening to 'Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift'

Random

Jumat, 11 Mei 2012 09.50

First watched him in Alex Rider : Stormbreaker. Too bad there's only one Alex Rider movie of eight books. I used to like Alex Pettyfer though, but now I don't know if I still do. He just seems different.


Tom Felton. From the movies that I have watched he always plays as bad boy.


Logan Lerman the cute actor. -___- He looks innocent. and a bit looks like David Archuleta (?)


and last but not least. Emma's step brother. lol I don't even know his name.



▲ back to the top | 0 mockingjay(s)