Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
Forget What You Know
 tribute(s) left

Sometimes what you know isn't always right. It might be different to all people.

Navigations are Forget, What, You, Know.
Archives :double click on What

Stuck in head

you're now listening to 'Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift'

Dream!

Jumat, 11 Mei 2012 08.49


Everyone has a dream, but I have many dreams. No words can describe them. People think it’s impossible to happen. Nothing is impossible. My dreams aren’t nothing, they have means to me. How cruel if people think your dreams are nothing. Believe in yourself, don’t let anyone bring you down. And my dreams change time to time.

Childhood : I wanted to be a pilot! I wanted to be a doctor! I wanted to be an astronaut! I wanted to travel around the world! I wanted to be a vet! I wanted to be a power ranger!
It’s weird to think back then. As a child, I was really weird. And when I was in elementary school, my dreams were more unrealistic.

I wanted to go to Hogwarts. I wanted to live in Narnia.

As time goes by, I always have one that I always want: being a doctor. But again, I am careless, easy to fall, have much flaws. End of story. This is also pointless -___-

▲ back to the top | 0 mockingjay(s)