Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
Forget What You Know
 tribute(s) left

Sometimes what you know isn't always right. It might be different to all people.

Navigations are Forget, What, You, Know.
Archives :double click on What

Stuck in head

you're now listening to 'Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift'

Potterhead

Jumat, 11 Mei 2012 08.50


Harry Potter. The first time when I heard that name was when I was in elementary school. I knew it from children magazine. I asked my mother to buy the book. This book was the first big book I read. Without knowing that there were 6 books of it (2005/2006), I actually wanted the 6th books. But mum bought me the first book. I gave it a shot and I couldn’t even stop reading it until the last page.

The first Harry potter movie I watched was Harry Potter and the chamber of secret. My dad bought me before I liked the books. From that I like Draco Malfoy, I don’t know why. It’s usually the good looking bad boy I like.

By that time I always waited for the last book and used to wait the next movies. But now, There’s only 1 movie I am waiting for : Catching Fire. 

I try to make GIFs
and here you are lol 
look at his face. he must enjoy it lol.

▲ back to the top | 0 mockingjay(s)