Just close your eyes, the sun is going down ♥
Forget What You Know
 tribute(s) left

Sometimes what you know isn't always right. It might be different to all people.

Navigations are Forget, What, You, Know.
Archives :double click on What

Stuck in head

you're now listening to 'Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift'

SMAN 8 Tangerang's new building

Selasa, 29 November 2011 16.24

Do you know that SMAN 8 Tangerang would have a new building?! you don’t?! But you know it now, don’t you?Maybe you think that I’m really proud about that, but I don’t. Well a little of me’s proud. And by this post I don’t mean to be so arrogant or something. I just run out of ideas (again) so I write this.

SMAN 8 Tangerang has 4 building. One building for year XI students, one for year Xth and XIIth students, one for teachers and staffs, and one for laboratory and library.

And there’ll be a new building which is going to be our 5th building. I heard that our principal had a plan to have a gymnasium or maybe a soundproof room or a hall and some new classes there.

This post’s kinda short, isn’t it? -___-  Anyway this’s my 7th post (hooray!) 3 more posts to go.

Label:


▲ back to the top | 0 mockingjay(s)